Advanced Equipment and Facilities
Fully Automated Screen Printer
High accuracy automatic printer provides 01005 printing. High precision StenTech laser stencils are used for best print and release control.
Pick & Place Machines (SM482/MC391)
Flexible component placement solutions for projects ranging from prototyping to high speed, high volume production runs. Accurate to 01005 component size for today’s most challenging surface mount technology (SMT) applications.
Convection Reflow Oven
The right equipment for both lead and lead-free production. Fully computer controlled with monitored, precise heating cycles.
Automatic Selective Soldering System
High Precision automated thru-hole soldering for consistent high quality mixed technology assembly.
Automatic Optical Inspection (AOI)
Highest level of quality control guaranteed. Precise down to 01005, detects missing, wrong or misaligned parts and solder issues.
X-ray inspection delivers superior image quality with excellent resolution and sensitivity for laboratory and failure analysis applications.
Dual Nozzle inline Selective Soldering
All-in-one inline selective soldering machine provides increased productivity, reliability, and ultimate flexibility.
P-Primo Large Board Automatic Printer
The P-Primo Large Platform SMT Screen Printer offers board handing from 100mmx65mm minimum to 580mmx610mm maximum and board thickness of 0.4-0.8 mm.
Temperature Chamber enables some preliminary tests for the finished boards. The temperature range can be set from -40 to 150 Celsius and the relative humidity from 20% to 98%. The chamber room space is one cubic meter.
New added Conformal Coating equipment provides industrial standard coatings for various PCB boards.
Our assembly process uses two complete surface mount lines with the most sophisticated pick and place machines available that can handle even the tiniest (01005) of components. An automatic selective soldering system aids installation of through-hole parts on mixed-part boards effectively. Our automatic optical inspection (AOI) machine and X-Ray facilities are used to complete meticulous inspections to catch and eliminate any potential installation and soldering flaws.
At U Choice
- Over 10,000 Sq feet of operation and production spaces with anti-static flooring and grounded workstations.
- Professionally deployed facilities and equipment that sustained production efficiency and exalted overall product quality.
- Environmental-friendly workplace by equipped with emission, dust discharge control and air-conditioning systems where a normative and healthy working environment is set.
- Advanced equipment and machinery to assuring high quality products are built and maintaining the plant’s high productivity.
- Certified in ISO 9001 since 2015.
- 80% of Line Operators carry IPC-610A Certification
- CSA Certified Machinery & Equipment
- RoHS Certified
- IPC Standards for highest quality production